My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

13 February 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL: Status Report

More good news today:

Dear Ms. Colston,

Thank you for your intriguing query letter. If your manuscript is still available I would welcome the chance to read the first three chapters. Kindly send them to my attention via e-mail as a word document attachment. I am also enclosing our standard agency release form, which we ask all new authors who are submitting to us for the first time to sign and return via hard copy in the mail.

I look forward to reading your work.

Best wishes.

Alyssa Eisner Henkin

Trident Media Group
41 Madison Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, New York 10010

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 5:54 PM |

0 comments

<< Home