My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

01 March 2007

100 in 100

I'm stepping up and taking on a new writing challenge. Courtesy of the moderator on my Teenlitauthors forum, we have been asked to write 100 words per day in 100 days. We'll be allowed one flex day (read: the writer's universe has tilted on its axis and everything in our real lives is going to hell in a hand basket) and have to check in every 10 days. Which means I'll be posting Writing Movement entries around that same time as well.

So, I'm thinking this goal is a lot more attainable than, oh, say, 50,000 words in 30 days (NaNoWriMo).

Spiral notebook....check

Mechanical pencil and extra lead....check

Quiet place to work....check

1 hr for lunch=prime writing time...check

Praying that I can break thru this little ---itty, bitty, really---bout of writer's block in starting Chapter Three...ahem, I'm working on it, damn it! Throw me a frickin' bone here.

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 11:15 AM |

0 comments

<< Home