My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

27 February 2007

Will you PLEASE sex me up

Does this guy look familiar to you?

















No? Look closer. Study his face for a minute. How 'bout now? Do you know who he is?

Okay, I'll give you a hint: Back in the 90's, he was a member of a popular band that had a popular song called "I Wanna Sex You Up."

And so the lightbulb clicks on. If you said Color Me Badd, then you're absolutely correct. I have their first album amongst my CD collection, I'm sure. This is Bryan Abrams, the sexiest member of the group. At least, in my opinion. I had a serious love jones for this band and this guy: the face, the goatee, the sexy as hell voice. I'm tellin' you, this guy could sing the Yellow Pages to me and I'd be screaming like a banshee. He's the inspiration behind Kedren Price (the male lead in my first book, Secrets and Kisses); and his fellow bandmates were Kedren's best friends. I considered him to be the lead singer of the group, even though they all took turns singing.

My husband heard their song on the radio the other day and decided to Google them to see what they were doing now ( I really miss that VH1 show, "Where Are They Now?"). BTW, Sam Watters (the one with the curly hair) is married to American Idol finalist Tamyra Gray.

I don't know about the other guys, but Bryan is making a comeback (I will SO buy his CD when it comes out) by putting together a solo album, writing an autobiography, and doing a VH-1 Reality show. Yeah, I tripped out on that last one and you'll see what I mean when you click on it.

After all this time, he still sounds great...if not better.

Welcome back, Bry.

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 9:47 PM |

0 comments

<< Home