My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

14 February 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL: Status Report

I think this is my first "Try Again Later" from the Jet Literary Agency:

Dear Celise,
Thanks for this query. I'm sorry to say that I will have to take a pass on requesting a look at your Draven Atreides manuscript. Having been to two conferences right at the end of 2006, I am currently swamped with new submissions. I will not be able to review new material in a timely fashion until April.

Good luck connecting with the right agent for your work. If you don't by April, please feel free to contact me again.


Cordially,
Liz Trupin-Pulli

Hmmm. I'm going to have to find another color on my Submission Tracker sheet for Try Again Later's.

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 4:59 PM |

0 comments

<< Home