My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

23 February 2007

Handmade Warmth

Thanks so much to Gaby over at Forever 17 who made me this WONDIFEROUS scarf in my favorite color. I know what you're thinking:

"Why the hell would she need a scarf in Arizona?"

I'll tell you. Because it's 60 degrees and rainy today. Tomorrow is going to be 71 degrees and sunny. That's still cold to me. Compared to all you other East Coast people, I have no right to bitch about being cold. 60 degrees is probably summer weather for all of you. But this has been our coldest winter ever (which means we'll be living in Hades come summertime), Gaby was making these scarves for people, I requested one.

And then promptly forgot all about it.

Until I went to the post office today and picked it up.



Didn't she do a great job? Thanks again, Gabster. You SO rock!

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 11:29 AM |

2 comments

<< Home