My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

19 February 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL: Status Report

Rejection #5 today from the Caren Johnson Literary Agency:

Thank you for sharing your work with me. Unfortunately, it was not a good match for CJLA, and I will not be able to offer you representation.

I hope you excuse this form letter but it is really only representative of my lack of time and not a lack of respect for you or your work.

Please understand that there are many reasons why I must turn down potential clients. I look for work that grabs my attention and emotions, and that I think will do well in the current publishing and bookselling market. But sometimes I even have to pass on a well written, marketable project simply because it is not within my realm of expertise and would be better represented by another agent with different tastes or experience.

Thank you for sharing your submission with me and I wish you the best in your search for the right agent.


Best,



Caren Johnson

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 10:23 AM |

0 comments

<< Home