My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

20 February 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL: Status Report

Rejection #6 from the Liza Dawson Associates:

Celise,

Thanks for sending me DRAVEN ATREIDES. There's so much that works well here, including a strong voice, lively dynamic among the characters (Draven, Poe, and Ricky), and lots of punchy dialogue. Unfortunately, the plot develops a bit slowly for my tastes and as a result, I might not be the ideal champion of this manuscript. I am sure other agents will feel differently and I thank you again for thinking of me. Good luck and feel free to send along any future projects.

Best,
David

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 5:51 PM |

0 comments

<< Home