My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

22 December 2005

Warm weather in December

The rest of this week it's supposed to get up to almost 80. Can you believe? Almost 80? In December? In Phx, AZ? *hands raised to the sky, eyes closed* Yes. Yes, I am a believer. This is why I love living in Phx. This is why I will never leave. If I could find a city...a city, not a tropical island...a city, within the US, with the same weather conditions as this place, I would move. Especially if it didn't have Pollution Advisory signs flashing on the highway. Or a noticeable brown haze which hangs over the city and is, well, noticeable, when you get to a less polluted area.


*sigh*. If that's the case, I might as well move to a tropical island. The perfect place for a REAL magic cottage.

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 7:07 PM |

0 comments

<< Home