My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

21 December 2005

Mid-Life Crisis?

I was driving home from work today and saw an older gentlemen riding a crotch rocket. He was a little on the heavy side, wearing a khaki-colored (possibly corduroy) beret turned backwards and one of those blazers that stops short of screaming "Look at me, I'm a stuffy Ivy League Professor". Too long salt and pepper hair that really doesn't look good on older folks was flapping in the breeze. While he was riding his crotch rocket. For those unfamiliar with the word "crotch rocket", it's those motorcycles (Ninja, Katana, Ducati) that only totally hot and drop-dead gorgeous guys (say, like, Tom Cruise in Top Gun) are allowed to ride.


As I watched this older guy grin like a loon on his ride, I couldn't help but wonder what had happened in his life to make him want to relive his younger days. Job? Nagging old lady? Some type of momentous event? Only he would know. Either way, it made me want to roll down the window and shout "Don't fall off, old man."  LOL.

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 7:24 PM |

0 comments

<< Home