My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

25 November 2006

The final wedding detail

Greg and Josie own Azteca Plaza here in Phx. The whole thing. It's a one-stop shop wedding plaza that has drycleaners, tux shop, clearance center, bridal showroom, and a children's dress and accessory shop. They've been friends of the family for quite some time. I'm still kicking myself for not getting my dress from them (much drama surrounding this dress), but since they couldn't attend my wedding, this was their gift to me:

They heirloomed my wedding dress for me for FREE ($200 value).

For the record, this dress will not be passed down to my children. Because I don't plan on having any.


THEREFORE...

~ one size 8, ivory strapless dress with lace overlay, ruched bodice*
~ worn only once
~ heirloomed for protection
~ shoes and jewelry not included

BIDDING STARTS AT $450

Cash, Check or PayPal accepted

Any takers?

*don't remember the designer name. Blocked it out due to past "Wedding Dress" trauma. But it's not Vera Wang, Armani, Monique Luhlier or anything fancy like that.




Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 3:37 PM |

1 comments

<< Home