My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

15 November 2006

On a Good Note...

I was contacted by BWI Books, "a full-service book and audiovisual vendor with special emphasis on children's and young adult materials that serves only the public library." They want to set me up as wholesale vendor. How coolio is that, my friends? Apparently, some library in Kentucky requested Dance Jam Productions and, well, golly gee, they didn't have me set up in the system.

I am now in their system.

I don't advertise it much, but I'm the owner of Gemini Mojo Press (yes, it's in need of a makeover. Anyone want to take a stab at it?), a small indie press here in the Valley of the Sun. I self-published my first two books, but as you all know, have decided to go the traditional route with my current WIP. 10 years from now, I hope to be a publisher for the genre and age group that I write for: young adults, 13-18. Until I better learn how to market myself, I can't do that for anyone else.

Which is why I'm just concentrating on making a name for Celise the Writer, instead of Celise the Writer...who happens to own a small indie press.

Public Libraries. Yay.

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 7:34 PM |

0 comments

<< Home