My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

04 January 2007

Oops, my bad. Again.

I wasn't late to work today.

But the hubby was.

I got up when the alarm buzzed and turned it off.

I reset the alarm for 6:45. Am. Yay. And forgot to turn it on.

Shit.

I got a voice mail from the hubby at 7:55.

"Babe, you set the alarm but forgot to turn it on. Now I'm going to be late to work," he says in a just woken up tone of exasperation.

Click.

Two days in a row, ya'll. I just wanted payback, that's all. I was late yesterday, now you're gonna be late today. Just kidding.

Did I mention that I'm not a morning person? This is utter proof, once again, that I DO NOT need to be waking up at 5:30-5:45 in the morning.

I need to find another job. Preferably one that's permanent at not this temp crap.

The good news? Thwartation (yes, it's my own made up word) of playing W.O.W. in the morning. I think I might've discovered something here...

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 8:27 PM |

1 comments

<< Home