My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

08 February 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL: Status Report

I rec'd this wonderful email today:

From: threeseaslit@aol.com [mailto:threeseaslit@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:41 PM
To: MOI
Subject: Submissions
Hi Celise,

I happened to notice your post today on the teen yahoo group which linked me over to your blog and I noticed you are starting to submit your YA to agents. And I also notice that 3 Seas isn't on your list... I would love to read your submission if you'd like to email it to me...

Thanks so much!
Michelle


Michelle Grajkowski
3 Seas Literary Agency
www.threeseaslit.com

*Actually, this agency is on my list. I was just going to follow the guidelines and send my query via snail mail. When I got this email, yer damn skippy I went ahead and sent it. See list below

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 1:30 PM |

0 comments

<< Home