My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

05 February 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL: Status Report

Got my first response today from Stephen Barbara at the Donald Maas Agency!

From: sbarbara@maassagency.com [mailto:sbarbara@maassagency.com]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 3:36 PM
To: MOI
Subject: RE: Draven Atreides, Teenage FBI: A Royale Pain

Dear Celise:

Thanks for thinking of me, and for this hilarious query. Yes, I would like to see a sample of TEENAGE FBI; can you send the first 50 pages to the address below via snail mail? (Ummm, let me think about that. HELL YEAH!) I'd be happy to review.

Very best,

Stephen Barbara
Donald Maass Literary Agency
121 W. 27th Street, Suite 801
New York, NY 10001

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 3:56 PM |

1 comments

<< Home