My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

15 February 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL, Status Report

My fourth rejection from the Donald Maas Literary Agency:

Dear Celise:

Many thanks for sending along the partial of DAVEN ATREIDES.

I’ve now had a chance to review, and unfortunately have decided to pass, in the end. While I found this material nicely written, with an interesting concept and fresh voice, I felt these opening pages didn’t quite establish the hook and conflict quickly enough.

Thanks, again, for thinking of me, and very best wishes on your agent search. Please keep me in mind for future submissions.

- Stephen Barbara
Donald Maass Literary Agency

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 2:30 PM |

1 comments

<< Home