My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

15 February 2007

Check'em out

I was reading the Pump Up Your Online Book Promotion blog yesterday and in one of the posts, she supplied a LINK where you could type in your book title and see which libriaries have your books. How coolio is that? Let me tell you:

Secrets and Kisses (my 1st book) is 13 libraries:

Phoenix Public Library - Phoenix, AZ (Whoo-Hoo! This is the main branch)
Buckeye Public Library - Buckeye, AZ
Chino Valley Public Library - Chino Valley, AZ (Because I met the YA buyer while being stuck in traffic coming in from Prescott. Huge accident. We had to stop and get out for almost a half hr and he noticed all the signage on the back of my car. Lucky me, I had brochures of my books at the time.)
San Diego County Library - San Diego, CA
Grant County Library - Ulysses, KS
Parmly Billings Public Library - Billings, MT
Mid-Continent Public Library - Independence, MO
Lakeland Library Cooperative - Grand Rapids, MI
Genesee District Library - Flint, MI
Middle Georgia Regional Library - Macon, GA
Toledo-Lucas City Public Library - Toledo, OH
Noble Inc - Danvers, MA

Dance Jam Productions - (my 2nd book) is only in 4 libraries:

Phoenix Pub Library - Phoenix, AZ
Buckeye Public Library - Buckeye, AZ
Chino Valley Public Library - Chino Valley, AZ
Genesee District Library - Flint, MI

Yes, I'm definitely going to do some follow up with the other libraries. So, if you recognize any of the above libraries, please feel free to visit and check out one of my books. Or you can buy them by clicking on the links.

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 12:03 PM |

1 comments

<< Home