My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

02 April 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL STATUS REPORT: Rejection #34

Via snail mail from Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents Inc:

Thank you for thinking of Brandt & Hochman in connection with your writing. I have read and reviewed your query, but I'm afraid I am currently overwhelmed with commitments to my present clients and am unable to take on very little if any new material. I'm afraid I just would not be able to give your work the time and attention it deserves. I am so sorry.

Thank you again for giving me this opportunity. I wish you the best of luck in placing your work elsewhere. I regret that I can't help at this point.

Sincerely,
Gail Hochman

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 6:03 PM |

0 comments

<< Home