My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

25 November 2005

Anybody, anybody

There's a section in my monthly online newsletter called "Getting to Know You." It's a way for me to get to know new subscribers, but I'm down to my last few people. I'm stepping outside the box (read: subscribers) and looking for other people to participate. If you're interested, please copy and paste the questionnaire and send your responses to celise@geminimojopress.com. If you would, please indicate what you do for a living (don't have to name the place if you don't want to), a link to your website (if you have one), and your email address (so I can send you an issue of the newsletter when you're featured). My subscribership is slowly growing, so if anything, it'll be a way to get exposure. Thanks.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




My parents gave me the name of:


But sometimes I go by:


I was born in:


I currently live in:


Siblings or only child:


I do/do not have pets:


My favorite food:


My favorite day of the week is:


My favorite flower is:


My favorite flavor of ice cream is:


My favorite fast food joint is:


My favorite movies are:


My favorite type of movies are:


My favorite actors and actresses are:


My favorite T.V. shows are:


My favorite subject in school was/is:


My least favorite subject in school was/is:


I would max out my credit card at:


When I'm bored, I:


My favorite thing to do with my family is:


My philosophy on life is:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 7:29 PM |

0 comments

<< Home