My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

04 February 2006

My fourth day at Omega Vector

I felt emotionally raw, physically stopped up...and bitchy. Aunty Flo's monthly visit started and I'm not feeling too sociable right now. This class is really kickin' my ass. And so is being sick for the 2nd time within a matter of a month. I always had this overwhelming need to blow my nose every five minutes and there was no way I could do that while someone was talking. It's hard enough to concentrate as it is, so I know that I'm getting something out of it, but I don't know if it's really gonna stick with me.

I don't know if I'm going to make it to the final class. We'll see.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 7:35 PM |

0 comments

<< Home