My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

29 July 2006

Wedding Bling


Wedding Bling
Originally uploaded by ororomunro.
These are my wedding shoes (www.weddingflips.com) and my tiara (www.GoJane.com). The ceremony itself is going to be outside by the pool. Our venue is a very nice, one-story renovated house. It's been a reception center for about 5 years now and all the ceremonies are held outside.

Our wedding is in September. No tents. It's going to be a tad bit hot, so I wanted to be comfortable. What could be more comfy than a beautiful strapless stress and low-heeled slides?

I'm going to look SMOKIN' on my wedding day. Pictures will be posted.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 10:34 PM |

0 comments

<< Home