My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

03 October 2006

Make mine Maple

I went to Starbucks this morning and tried something new: Maple Macchiato. I don't know when they first started advertising it, but I was the first person who ordered it today.

"You don't win anything. Sorry," says counter girl.

Damn. I was hoping for a free muffin or something.

This new drink? WAY TASTY! It's different than my usual--which is a Carmel Macchiato--and the whole maple thing reminded me of pancakes. Drowning in maple syrup. You see why I had to try it. I hope it's permanent and not just a seasonal thing.

On the Yum Factor Scale of 1 to 10, I give it 10 Yummies. If you like Carmel Macchiatos then you'll like this drink.

That is all.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 3:17 PM |

1 comments

<< Home