My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

03 October 2006

What side are YOU on?


Ororo Munro
Originally uploaded by ororomunro.
I WANT IT! I WANT IT!

I'm a huge fan of this franchise--especially the cartoons. I was doing the Snoopy Dance when I found out they were making this comic into a live action movie.

Favorite character? Storm (a.k.a. Ororo Munro):

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck my lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else."

I loved that line in the movie. I dressed up as her on Halloween a few years ago. Check it HERE and HERE. And yes, that's my hubby as Darth Maul. Little bit of movie trivia for ya: the same actor that played Darth Maul (Ray Parks) played Toad in X-Men 2. Betcha didn't know that, didja?

Second favorite? Gambit. That Cajun accent is totally hot, cher.

This is the last movie in the trilogy and I am SO looking forward to owning it. I hear there will be spin-offs and that #4 will be called "Wolverine." A buff Hugh Jackman in painted on jeans and a tank top? I'm there. A buff Hugh Jackman in tight black leather? HELL YEAH, I'm gonna be there.

If they make more movies, I just hope they find someone good to play Gambit.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 4:03 PM |

0 comments

<< Home