My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

01 December 2006

Come see about me...

That little ditty from The Supremes was floating around in my head as I wrote this. If you're in the area, please stop by my author events:

SATURDAY, DEC 2ND -

SCBWI Winter Solstice Bookselling Event
10am-12:30pm
Bookmans Phoenix Central
8034 N. 19th Ave
Phx, AZ
Sign up to win a pair of freshwater pearl earrings from Cookie Lee Jewelry.

AND

26th Annual Junior League Gift Mart*
1:30pm-5pm
Scottsdale Plaza Resort
7200 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ
Admission: $7 adults, children 12 and under are free
Sign up to win a $25 Gift Certificate from Barefoot Parties

*This is a 3-day event going from Dec 1st-3rd. I will be there with other childrens books authors signing and selling books for this one day only. For more details about this event, go HERE.

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 4:39 PM |

1 comments

<< Home