My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

02 April 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL STATUS REPORT: Request #12

Via email from Dunow, Carlson and Lerner Literary Agency:

Dear Celise,

I’m writing on behalf of Jennifer Carlson to thank you for contacting her regarding DRAVEN ATRIEDES. Jennifer would like to review the manuscript for possible representation. Could you please send a copy to our address below? If you’d like your materials returned, please include return postage, and please mark your manuscript “requested material.”

Thanks again, and let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Jeff


These seem to be so few and far between, as of late, that I thought I might actually start numbering them now when I post here.

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 6:16 PM |

0 comments

<< Home