My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

19 April 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL STATUS REPORT: Rejection #35

Via snail mail today from the Laura Dail Literary Agency. It's been a while. I was starting to wonder...

Dear Celise,

Thank you for the opportunity to read DRAVEN ATREIDES, TEENAGE FBI: A Royale Pain. You have a good idea and I enjoyed Draven's irreverent tone and her overall personality. However, I felt that the dialogue often felt forced which took away from the flow of the story and the sometimes overdrawn descriptions detracted from the pacing of the plot.

I am sure that my loss will be another agent's gain and I wish you the best of luck in finding the right home for your work.

All best,
Tamar Ellman

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 2:47 PM |

0 comments

<< Home