My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

19 April 2007

This makes up for Rejection #35

Another satisfied customer...

Hello,

My daughter's friend bought "Secrets and Kisses" for her as a surprise gift and now I have to carve out some time, especially since she raved and Ooo'd.

Stopping by your site (can never be too careful these days), I was happily surprised to see your site was "teen friendly" and absolutely wonderful!! I adore the graphics on both your websites...as do my niece, daughter, and their friends (brats who peek over my shoulder when I am on the PC just to be nosy)...LOL Who did them? You? And , if so, how? What program did you use? If not, is it someone who would do them for someone else for a reasonable fee? LOL They are all sooo cute.

The mother of a new fan,
K

Labels: ,

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 11:30 PM |

1 comments

<< Home