My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

07 February 2006

Class Assignment #3 Feedback

Lauren said: Overall thoughts are pretty much the same as before -- love the writing, love the premise. Also, I've heard from several people who went to the SCBWI (Society of Children Book Writers and Illustrators) conference in New York that mystery/suspense/action books aresupposed to be the next big thing in 2006. Add that to the fact thatYA is still a pretty hot genre, I think this is a great time to bewriting the kind of book you're writing.

This is the first time I can honestly say that I love doing my homework. This is truly a miracle. If my parents read this, they'll probably fall out of their seats. Hang on. I need to mark this on my calendar.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 2:52 PM |

0 comments

<< Home