My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

21 February 2006

Writing Spurt: 5 1/2 pages

I got in some good writing time today at lunch. 5 1/2 written, double-spaced pages. Seeing as how I normally write single-spaced on the computer, this probably wouldn't amount to much. It seems like two written double-spaced pages translates to 1 single-spaced computer written page.

I've decided to utilize SARK's Micromovement Wheel (see the SARK's Succulent Pajama Party posts) in regards to my writing--hell, that's how she's been able to write 14 books (and never miss a deadline) and create 250 items. I have yet to draw it out and write stuff down, but it seems to be working. I'm no longer tied down to the 4 hrs a day shtick. That doesn't seem to work for me. I don't know if I'll reach my own June release goal, but I'll try it this way and see what happens.

I now dub thee: Writing Movements
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 1:06 PM |

0 comments

<< Home