My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

17 February 2006

Blogging is the new crack...and other addictions

Not that I've ever tried it. Crack, that is. But I imagine it would seem just like this. It's not the blogging insomuch as the surfing of blogs that pulls you in. Case in point, the Rent My Blog feature. Mine is still growing, but I have a listing of blogs/journals that I check on a regular basis. I read the most recent posts and check to see who their lastest renter is (because the majority of the people on my list are "landlords" like me). I end up clicking on their renter, read their posts, see who's on their blog roll, and get caught up checking out their renter (especially if the template is very eye-catching...like mine)....*sigh* It's a never-ending cycle, I tell you. I end up writing down blogs to check out later, to see which ones will be worthy to put on my own list. I don't want to have a crazy long-ass list like I've seen on some of these other blogs. That could get crazy and I can't afford to get distracted from my goal. Which, at the moment, is trying to finish Book One in my series by June.

I have an addiction. For reals. If I haven't done it in a while, I start to go a little stir crazy. I don't get the shakes or anything, but it can get ugly. Steven can vouch for that. It's not drugs, alcohol, caffeine or nicotine. It's books. For reals. Adult series romance books, in general. Harlequin Blaze (GACK! talk about steamy!) and Silhouette Desire, if you want me to break it down for ya. These two divisions come out with different titles each month and I'm right there. At my door. Waiting for the new ones to be delivered. Okay, not exactly waiting at my door, but I look forward to seeing the boxes when I get home from work. This is, of course, after I discovered that eHarlequin.com offers my books at a 20% discount off the retail price (whereas my BN Preferred Reader card only offers 10%). And I get these books before the stores do. SCORE!

READING IS MY ADDICTION...MAKE IT YOURS, TOO!
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 2:55 PM |

2 comments

<< Home