My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

14 March 2006

Radiance Part 2

1) Steven and I went to go see Failure to Launch Sunday afternoon. It's Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Mac's new movie. All in all, it was a cute date movie--except for the parts where Nature took a bite out of Matt. Literally. If you can overlook those stupid parts--parts that should've been left on the cutting room floor--then it was cute. And might I add: Matt. In nothing but a towel. Attractive feet. Very nice radiance.

2) Beautiful Man - I must give praise to the epitome of radiance, lest he lose his blinding glow in the aftermath of his wife's death *genuflecting as I put on my sunglasses*.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 11:29 AM |

4 comments

<< Home