My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

06 March 2006

Writing Movements

*sigh*. I wasn't feeling it today. Only 2 1/2 pages today. It's been a while since my last writing movement and it shows. I think other stuff is interfering. I'm in the process of creating an author website and re-vamping my company website, so I've been busy getting that together. When I should be writing. I don't think a June release for Book One is going to happen. I would need to be done with it by April, get it edited some time in May and then implement the changes..all the while still hoping for a June release. Maybe the end of June? I dunno.




BTW: I'm taking up couch space over at Twilight Requiem. It's my first teen blog, the price was right and I liked the name. It's being hosted by Solace Cai and Aliandra Darkeyes ( love the names) and it's been a while since they posted. I don't know how well I'll do over there, but take a moment and check out a couple of creative youths.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 1:00 PM |

3 comments

<< Home