My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

28 February 2006

"Now it's time to say goodbye..."

I didn't do this for my last few renters, but I'll make it a point to from now on. After all, I try to give them a great intro. Head Below Water has been a great tenant. No wild parties, the walls are still intact, and best of all..no ominous stains on the carpet. Before she goes for another swim, click over and say hello...goodbye...whatever. "To the right ==>, to the right ==>, now dip, baby, dip..."


NOTE: I have eyes in the back of my head, so don't think I don't see you moving on. I'm about to start my period and you really don't want me to "get black" on you because that is SO. NOT. PRETTY. So be a good visitor and go see Head Below Water before she leaves. Thanks muchly.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 11:43 AM |

1 comments

<< Home