My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

02 May 2006

Hullo everybody. I'm Johnny Cash

Steven and I finally watched Walk the Line the other night. All I have to say about that is...WOW. Reese and Joaquin did a wonderful job. And they sounded GREAT! I cried a little bit when his brother died (you knew it was coming when that saw started going crazy and little JR hopped up to turn it off. That one time). And I wanted to kick his father's ass down that dirt road the whole time for being such a prick, but I'm glad I saw it. I didn't have any intentions to see it while it was in the movie theater, but then my niece played one of the songs off the soundtrack--a song they actually sang in the movie--and that made me want to see it.

I think the best parts are when they sang together. But I liked it when, more than once, people would say,

"Black? You can't where black. It looks like you're going to a funeral."
"Well, maybe I am," he would answer in that slow, deep drawl. "Maybe I am."

Great movie
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 7:17 PM |

1 comments

<< Home