My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

21 April 2006

Martin

~ 19 yrs old
~ works full time at the Goodwill Store by my house
~ short brown hair, blue eyes, great smile, about 5'9
~ born in Bulgaria and has the accent to prove it--and to die for
~ been in the U.S. for 2 yrs.
~ attends Phx College part time--plans to major in the dental field
~ only child
~ father used to work for the United Nations as a peacekeeper for Cambodia
~ both parents are here
~ sends money back to the high school in his country so that they can buy better supplies.
~ loves history and journalism
~ loves to write sci-fi

I was dropping off 3 bags of clothes at the Goodwill store near my house today and met another young writer to mentor. He saw the "advertisement" on my back window and proceeded to grill me about what it all meant. He asked for my card, which I gave, and told me that he would be going back to Bulgaria for the summer but would return in July.

"Would it be all right to contact you when I get back?"

"Of course," I reply.

It's moments like this that I wish the true goal for my company was already in effect.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 7:43 PM |

0 comments

<< Home