My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

10 January 2007

WTF??!!

Is there a full moon I didn't notice or what?

I was driving home tonight from my Ladies Who Launch Incubator workshop on the freeway and everyone was driving all wackified. Cars were dodging from lane to lane like they were on the Autobahn. Or Jeff Gordon.

And I had a Final Destination moment with a semi carrying a trailerbed full of...stacked couches. Or something like that. Hell, I couldn't really tell what it was carrying. I was too busy praying and clinging to my steering wheel in a black-knuckled grip. It was towering, uncovered, wobbly and swaying too close to my little car.

I think I might've kissed the driveway when I got home.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I did.

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 8:05 PM |

1 comments

<< Home