My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

24 April 2007

In the Doghouse

My Mom sent this to me and I laffed for a good minute...especially when I saw the picture attached. I had to post it here because this could totally be my cat. And with her attitude, I could see her doing this...

Dear Dog...

I am soooo sorry about you being sent to the dog pound for the broken lamp
which you did not break; the fish you did not spill; and the carpet that
you did not wet; or the wall that you did not dirty with red paint....

But things here at the house really are calmer now, and just to show you
that there are no hard feelings between us, I am sending you a picture, so
you will always remember me.

Best regards,

The Cat

Labels:

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 8:58 PM |

0 comments

<< Home