My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

10 May 2007

Abs. Flatter-than-roadkill abs

I love entering contests where books are the prize. Especially books I like to read: adult romance series books. Jill Shalvis was giving away copies of her new book, coming out next month, on her blog and all you had to do was post a comment.

So I did.

AND LOOK WHAT I WON?!

A half naked guy.

To read about.

And drool over (see inarticulate blog title).

I was going to buy this book towards the end of the month (I go to eHarlequin.com to get my fix of the monthly series books), but free is even better.

Especially when you get to drool over the cover.

And eventually read it, of course, once you get past that cover of abs. Flatter-than-roadkill-ripped-to-shreds abs....

Labels: ,

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 10:14 PM |

1 comments

<< Home