My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

10 May 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL STATUS REPORT: Request #13

YAY! Via email today from the Prospect Agency:

Dear Celise:

Thank you for your recent submission, Draven Atreides, Teenage FBI: A Royale
Pain, to Prospect Agency. I'd be pleased to consider your complete
manuscript. Please send it via mail and I will get back to you as soon as
I can. I will respond to your submission by email or phone so there is no
need to send an SASE. I also ask that you inform me should there be any
change in the status of your submission.


All best,
Emily Sylvan Kim
Agent


Truthfully, I'm almost afraid to send it now. Yes, now, that I know that it needs some...adjustments. Sigh.

Labels: ,

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 7:35 PM |

0 comments

<< Home