My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

21 May 2007

GOING TRADITIONAL STATUS REPORT: Rejection #40

Via snail mail today from Dunow, Carlson & lerner Literary Agency:

Dear Celise:

Thanks for the chance to consider Draven Atreides, Teenage FBI. This is a great idea, and I love the title. I'm sorry to say, though, that I didn't fall in love with the narrative. It feels a little overwritten to me--to my ear the scenes tend to overexplain what's happening, and also at times I think the narrator's sensibility comes across as older than her age.

I won't be surprised to heart that you find others to disagree, and I do wish you all the best with this.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Carlson

Labels: ,

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 5:57 PM |

2 comments

<< Home