My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

08 January 2006

To-ga, To-ga

Steven and I went to our first toga party ever last night. Very. Fun. We went to Joann fabrics the weekend before to pick up fabric. He decided to do his Darth Maul colors. I was looking for a fabric that was white with gold threads running thru it, but then I kept coming back to this fabric. I didn't realize how much fabric could be! This was on sale for $4.99 a yard. I went to my beautician and she put my hair up and pinned in silk flowers (courtesy of Michael's). Jewelry is from Charlotte Russe (two for $8), leaf wreath is from Easley's ( a local and very popular costume shop). Cute socks, huh? He didn't want to go barefoot.



posted by GeminiWisdom @ 7:02 PM |

0 comments

<< Home