My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

04 April 2006

Slap on the wrist...

I have been utterly, utterly, UTTERLY remiss in the promo efforts of my renter. I should be seeing this as a sign, really. I'm still learning how to promote myself as a writer. I need to learn how to do that before I can promote someone else. So, with that being said...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go visit Chase. I'm begging here. With hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry on top (no nuts, though...blech!!). She's one helluva funny lady and I'm seriously thinking about adding her to my cast of Characters. A very privileged gesture indeed.

She may be my last renter ever, so you'd better go over and see her before she gets the boot.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 12:27 PM |

0 comments

<< Home