My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

03 May 2006

The-Dance-Around-Your-Office-Song

Over the weekend I bought Fall Out Boy's new CD. I've been listening to it for the past three days at my job. I have song #3, "Dance, Dance", on repeat. I frickin' LOVE the video for this song. There are 18 songs altogether, but what's funny are some of the song titles:

Song #1) Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
Song #5) Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner (can you guess where they got this one from?)
Song #6) I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth
Song #9) Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends
Song #11) Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches And Walkers

And my all-time favorite:

Song #10) I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

Before you ask, no, those titles are nowhere in the lyrics. LOL. Did I mention that the whole CD is friggin' AWESOME? No? Well, it is. Go buy it.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 12:26 PM |

2 comments

<< Home