My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

11 May 2006

Writing Movement

My last writing movement was around the end of March. March 21st to be exact, because that's the last time I wrote about it. The month of April was crazy and I have since vowed to have my book done by the end of this month, so that I can start the editing process in June. I began my writing movements on Monday.

Needless to say, starting Chapter 7 was like getting a wet raspberry. It totally sucked. I only wrote a half page. It's now Thursday, and I have 5 pages handwritten. Double-spaced. I don't know how many pages that is single-spaced and typed, but it's a beginning. I knew it was going to be slow going. And I know that putting it out there in the universe--finishing by the end of the month, that is--almost assures that it won't happen. Somehow, putting time restraints on my writing makes my mojo shrivel up and crawl away. It's happened before and let me tell you, it's not a pretty sight.

But I'm trying to be optimistic. This book should've been out last year and it didn't happen. I want to at least try and keep the Spring/Summer 2006 release date that I committed to.

I could use some good vibeage people. Help me out here.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 12:45 PM |

2 comments

<< Home