My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

18 June 2006

Drift King



Steven and I saw The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift over the weekend. There were three main things I liked about this movie:

~ Lucas Black (the kid from Sling Blade, all grown up)

~ hot-lookin' cars, new type of racing

~ the cameo of Vin Diesel at the end.

The majority of the stunts in the third one were all CGI. And the last time I saw Lucas Black was in Sling Blade. I don't know what else he's done since then, but he still has the accent. He doesn't even try to hide it in this movie, which is what cracked me up. It made him seem even more like an outsider, a hick, which is what they were going for, I guess.

All in all, the storyline was better in this one, than the last one, but I don't plan on buying it. I bought the first one because...well...let me break it down for ya: VIN DIESEL and PAUL WALKER. Need I say more?

posted by GeminiWisdom @ 12:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home