My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

05 June 2006

It's my birthday! It's my birthday!

After talking with the folks at our wedding venue in the morning, I'm off to HERE to indulge in this:

Egyptian Secret Enzymatic Mud Treatment - $75 With Facial - $155
Experience the nourishing and detoxifying results produced from seaweed and plant enzymes in a sea clay base. Exfoliate dead skin cells and rejuvenate your body. Moisturizing aromatherapy lotion is applied after rinsing to produce soft, touchable skin.

I'm getting it with the facial, by the way. I'm going to be there for a good 2 hours and am HIGHLY looking forward to it.

Not sure where I want to go for dinner yet. I'll have to think about that while I'm wallowing in mud. Literally.

Happy birthday to me!
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 12:55 AM |

2 comments

<< Home