My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

05 June 2006

She's Got Her Eye On You!


I was abandoned by my biological parents as a baby. I've spent years in the foster care system. I graduated from high school at the age of thirteen. I'm sixteen now and I've been recruited by the FBI. I am not a genetically enhanced super-soldier. Nor am I a government-trained spy. But I will bring you down. I will expose you for who and what you are--and you will never even see me coming. My name is Draven Atreides...and I am the Teenage FBI.
DRAVEN ATREIDES, TEENAGE FBI: A ROYALE PAIN (Book One)
Avail July 28th, 2006
PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
To order, go HERE
*This is my third Young Adult Fiction book, but is Book One in an 8-book teen series. This is the book my current writing movements have been about. The first nappy hair rough draft isn't quite done yet, but it will be very, very soon. For more info about the series, go HERE.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 1:46 AM |

2 comments

<< Home