My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

28 June 2006

My Man Chan





























Name: Channing Tatum

Age: 26

Taster's Choice Scale of Hotness: about 25

You might've seen him:

~ modeling for Abercrombie & Fitch and some other mags

~ in the movies "Coach Carter", "Supermotocross" (huh?) and most recently, "She's the Man"(I'm buying this when it comes out on DVD)

~ in Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" music video (the guy with the blonde mohawk. Yeah, I somehow missed that, too)

~ in that one Mountain Dew commercial where he takes the can from the guy's hand...as he's flying over him in a car!

In those other movies, he was like a supporting character. In She's the Man, he was the hero and I freakin' loved the movie. Hilarious. Amanda Bynes is hysterical. And yes, before you make a snarky comment, I am all about teenybopper flicks. It's the genre I write for, after all. I just see it as research and keeping up with the trends.

He's in an upcoming movie called "Step Up" in August and you can damn sure believe I'll be there the following Saturday to see it (I saw the trailer on MySpace). Any movie that has dancing in it--I mean, my kind of dancing a la "Save the Last Dance" and "Honey"--I am SO there. After doing some minor drooling during the movie, I did some more while I was reading up on this hunk'o'stuff and found out that the boy can dance. Fro reals. I find it incredibly sexy if a guy has rhythm. Serious rhythm, not just the boppin' your head to a good beat type of rhythm.

But I digress. I just wanted to slap his picture up here, say IS THIS NOT A HOT SPECIMEN OF MALE FLESH?, and get the ladies opinion.

Yay or nay?
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 2:37 PM |

2 comments

<< Home