My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

20 March 2006

Whew...

I'm a little tired today. I had a busy weekend that included attending an author/publisher conference, a movie, and a concert. I'm usually better at making announcements when I get a new renter (still in the process) or chill at someone else's pad. So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce my landlord for the next 4 days, Rae at Home. The cool thing about her blog is that I show up at the end of each and every one of her posts. Somehow, she embedded the renter code into her posts and now I want to do that. It makes it so much easier to display your renter:

Blah, blah, blah, bitch, yadda, yadda, yadda, moan...and then BAM! Right there. At the end. Renter thumbnail. Guess I'll click on it and see what they're up to today.

Did I mention how cool that is? Can I mention again how I want to do that as well? So, someone needs to comment back and tell me what to do. I am so HTML code clueless.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 3:27 PM |

1 comments

<< Home