My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

23 May 2006

Not-too-Bad Writing Movement

I know what you're all thinking. Geez, another frickin' writing movement? Damn skippy. Until the end of this month, it's pretty much the only thing I'm going to be posting about (unless there's a Yahoo headline I need to comment on). So, if you don't want to read about it then, Poof. Be gone.

In case you forgot, let me remind you: you're visiting the blog of a Young Adult Fiction Writer. A YA writer who happens to have a goal of finishing her third book by the end of this month. If you don't want to read about her progress--and she mentioned this before--Poof. Be gone. And don't let the door hit yo' ass on the way out.

For my little cheering section, Chapter 8 is done. (I had to hi-lite that because that bit of news might have gotten lost amongst all this other stuff). I might actually be able to put some of Chapter 8 into Chapter 9, I wrote so damn much. 4 more chapters to go---plus an add'l 6 pages to write for Chapter 6. For some reason, I thought it was done. My bad. Guess what I'll be doing this holiday weekend? Well, besides meeting with our preacher Saturday morning, seeing X-Men 3, and then attending a wedding later that evening? You guessed it--writing my ass off.

By the end of this project, my brain will officially have been fried beyond reason. It will have nothing left. Don't worry, you'll know when I'm done. There might be pictures. The minute I clean it up and get it off to the editor, I'm going to Read. My.Ass.Off. I have a stack of adult romance books to blow through and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

Just in case you missed it, the word of the day is ass.
posted by GeminiWisdom @ 9:11 AM |

3 comments

<< Home