My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celisedowns.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

25 May 2006

What do you Crave?

Do you crave wall to wall fabulous clothing, handbags galore, loads of jewelry, home accessories for 40-70%off retail? How about a Parisian Style fashion show? Then come one, come all to the Crave Saturday Market Party on June 24th, from 10am-2pm.

I'm going to be a vendor there, selling my books and what-not. This event is in Scottsdale, AZ, folks, and costs $15 in advance or $20 at the door. If you'd like to attend and want to buy your tickets in advance, please email off-loop (my email address is in the Profile section) and I'll hook ya up.

It should be a fun time.









posted by GeminiWisdom @ 12:32 AM |

0 comments

<< Home